Those are pictures of messages that the stalker "Big Bambu" has continued to send to my YouTube blog.
He is entirely like the couple of other people who have persistently cyber stalked me that he began his abuse of me while thinking that I'm stupid, despite all evidence to the contrary. When these stalkers finally can't avoid the fact that I'm not stupid, that I am not intellectually intimidated by them, and that I have no intention of letting them bully me off the Internet, they then try to bluster their way through the situation by calling me crazy and a lot of other things, and all the time ignoring that they are using my blog to get public attention for themselves.
I have said before that I have set all of my YouTube settings so that people should not be able to send messages to me at my blog. I don't know why they continue to be able to do that. I also don't know why I'm not able to erase the messages that Big Bambu sends me or to block him from my blog. I have also contacted YouTube about it and nothing has happened.
I don't control the way that YouTube configures the distribution of videos that get published at YouTube blogs. I am not doing anything to advertise my blogs other than publishing at them and allowing them to be read and listened to by the public if the public decides to do those things. Everything that I say and write is at my platform, not through messages sent to other people's platforms. All of my publicity, which I don't seek and which is given to me by people who pay attention to what I'm doing because they choose to and not because I invade their lives and pester them, is something that I don't even want and which I'm not using other people's mediums to get.
Big Bambu is not only sexist and a bully, he is one of those sexist bullies who thinks that he can excuse and even expect praise for his bullying by calling his target crazy.
It is not laughable for me to talk about asking the police to contact him and to tell him to leave me alone. In other extreme cases of my being cyber bullied by someone like him, I went to the police and asked that the stalkers be told to stop contacting me and to stay out of my life, and they were.
I would rather that YouTube deal with whatever technical problem is letting Big Bambu's messages to continue to get through all the blocking that I have set for my blog. The police have enough to deal with already, and so do I.
Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, October 3, 2015 @ 9:44 a.m.



