Friday, July 31, 2015

Attention

July 31, 2015

Attention given to speculation about the reasons for people's divorces is attention given to the people who are getting divorced and to their children.

I have defended myself about being a reason for the divorce of Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner; I have had to, because I am being attacked about it.  I did not cause the dissolution of their marriage.

It doesn't help my interests to continue to have to defend myself that way; I'm not trying to be more famous, particularly as a source of conflict for couples.

I would not like to be considered the reason for anyone's breakup; I don't know that everybody feels that way, though.

Whether or not the former nanny for the children of Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner is enjoying the public attention that she's getting, the cessation of media attention given to her will protect everyone involved if she isn't and thwart her less-than-praiseworthy ambitions if she is.


Copyright L. Kochman, July 31, 2015 @ 7:07 a.m.