Friday, July 31, 2015

Mistakes and responsibility

July 31, 2015

I'm not the President.  

I'm not a millionaire, either.  I try not to be corrupted, and I am not asking for awards or trying to corral people into corrupted behavior with displays of money and power.

It's not as essential for me to get everything right as it is for the White House to get everything right.  

Also; the trend of the entertainment industry encouraging young stars that they need neither education nor integrity is not actually a trend; it is a way of life that prevents individual thought while pretending to support it.  

When I realize that I have made a mistake, I hope that it's my priority to address it as much as I'm able to rather than to allow it to continue or to blame other people for it.


Copyright L. Kochman, July 31, 2015 @ 5:25 p.m.