Friday, July 31, 2015

Exploitation

July 31, 2015

It is disgusting how many people don't realize that I understand them and they smugly assume that they understand me when they don't, and are horrible to me because of it.

The art world is difficult and unfair.  If you don't already have money and/or parents or other people who are entirely supportive of your artistic endeavors, it is virtually impossible to be anything other than broke and frustrated all the time.

I already knew that, and had sympathy for all the people without those advantages who care about their art, and no sympathy at all for people who have those advantages and who are horrible people.

I'm tired of being abused by people to whom I have never done anything and who sanctimoniously or just without conscience make my life harder.


Copyright L. Kochman, July 31, 2015 @ 6:14 p.m./edited August 1, 2015 @ 8:03 a.m.