Saturday, October 31, 2015

One "No" is supposed to be considered more important than an infinite number of "Maybes," about some things.

October 31, 2015


I never had to be treated the way that I have gotten treated for the past several years.  The people who have treated me this way did it because they are egotistical, cruel and selfish human beings who have no respect for anyone of whom they are able to take advantage.  Instead of feeing shame that they chose to abuse someone, they, like most abusers, think that they are justified in abusing their target just because they could.

I also never had to be treated the way that I have gotten treated because I could have said "Yes" to the first celebrity who showed that he was interested in dating me.  I could have spent the last several years a rich, famous, married mother with a writing career and a lot of rich and famous friends.

What's happening to me isn't happening because I keep making pathetic and greedy attempts to get rich men to date me; it's because I told them "No," about that and about a number of other things. These are not people who think that the word "No" applies to them.



Copyright L. Kochman, October 31, 2015 @ 8:52 a.m.