Wednesday, October 28, 2015

The male employee who stalks and harasses me at the Pine Street Inn

October 28, 2015

He found out which bed I have tonight and was coughing loudly and repeatedly when he went to that floor.  I know that he has asked guests at the shelter which beds they got from the lottery, and that he has questioned female temporary workers about where they live and how they get to work.

I told the supervisor who's working tonight what he did, and she got angry right away and told me that he was just doing his job.  She's lying; there is a lot of collusion among many of the staff at the Pine Street Inn to protect this stalker and to allow and encourage his behavior, and to try to punish me for trying to get it stopped.

He has harassed and stalked me at this shelter for 6 months, and I'm still being lied to about it and treated like I'm the one who's doing something wrong.


Copyright L. Kochman, October 28, 2015 @ 9:11 p.m.