Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Robert Pattinson

October 28, 2015


Is the profile picture in your Instagram account directing people to banned video websites to find the SICK, SADISTIC, ILLEGAL videos of me?  If so, do you not think that's a vicious thing for you to do?

It took me months to think about what that picture might mean.  I shouldn't be surprised, because the conglomerate has done so many horrible things.

It has occurred to me at times that vicious people, like conglomerate celebrities, would eventually start putting the SICK, SADISTIC, ILLEGAL videos of me at their social media, and I guess that telling people where the videos are is a first step toward that.

I don't know why you feel justified in being such a wretched person; I have never understood that about any of you.

I don't know where the videos of me are. I'm sure that they will soon be inpossible to avoid online.


Copyright L. Kochman, October 28, 2015 @ 2:51 p.m.