Thursday, May 28, 2015

FKA twigs

May 28, 2015

How do you think Kristen Stewart felt, that Robert Pattinson hit on me, and probably also a lot of other women, for almost the entire time that they were dating?  Please know that he did that with total impunity from the conglomerate, which has not stopped attacking me since 2010 for what it seems to consider the crime of my being alive.

I don't know if it's true that you're angry at her for talking about what it was like to film the Twilight sex scene.  I didn't see that Twilight movie, and haven't read the article about it.  The quotes that I have read attributed to Ms. Stewart seem to pertain to what it was like for her to have performance anxiety for something very hyped, and weren't meant to be derogatory about her then-boyfriend.

Gossipers love to gossip, so who knows what's true of what they say?

Don't fight, ladies.  There's no time for women to be fighting while men own the world.

Copyright L. Kochman, May 28, 2015 @ 5:06 p.m./edited August 1, 2015 @ 2:16 p.m.