Friday, May 29, 2015

Google Nexus 9 ad at YouTube

May 29, 2015


That's a picture of another ad at YouTube.

It's SO EVIL that sometimes I don't know what to say.

What causes people to attack someone like this?  Everything that I say, everything that I do, the innumerable times that I have talked about being suicidal because of what the conglomerate is doing to me, the normal, life activities that I am prevented from doing because the conglomerate stymies every chance I have of not being in a dire situation all the time, my being harassed, stalked, fired, evicted, unable to get housing, threatened by places where I considered applying for work or school, my documentation of what my life is like with these things happening, and the attacks never stop.

I guess there are people who just like rape, the things that lead to it, and the devastation that it causes.  They like to see all of that, to make it happen, to watch their victims helplessly protest, to feel their power that way.


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, May 29, 2015 @ 7:46 a.m.