Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Cars stalking the ambulance

April 29, 2015

On the morning of April 24, 2015, an ambulance brought me from an emergency room to a mental hospital.  Just like every time that an ambulance has taken me somewhere from an emergency room since 2012, cars stalked the ambulance; they drove right behind it so that I could see them through the ambulance's windows.

One of the cars that stalked the ambulance on April 24th had an official Massachusetts state government license plate, number 141c.

I continue not to be able to talk freely in psychiatric settings about what has happened to me without being diagnosed as psychotic and paranoid, even though the psychological and emotional damage that I have had because of the things that the conglomerate has done to me since 2010 are the only causes of my hospital admissions since that year.


Copyright L. Kochman, April 29, 2015 @ 3:38 p.m.