Saturday, April 11, 2015

"19 felony charges" for Sandra Bullock's stalker

April 11, 2015


_______



Those are both pictures from today of parts of the first page of the Yahoo website.

The article about Ms. Bullock says that the man who invaded her home "is facing 19 felony charges--including stalking," while the correction that the Associated Press seemed to think it had to make to its prior reporting about Walter Scott was that he had a lesser discharge from the Coast Guard than was originally reported.  The corrected story also gives examples of police officers whose felony charges for the killing of civilians were reduced to much lesser charges or eliminated altogether.

I have been stalked hundreds, if not thousands, of times since I got to Boston in the summer of 2011.  I have documented the stalking online for almost 4 years.  I am unable to get the blogs that people have created calling me "Crazy Stalker Lady" and worse removed from the Internet, where they show up from the first page of search results for my name for several pages of results afterward.  I am called those things because the rumor has been started and supported that my confrontations of stalkers actually show me harassing and stalking them, and that my supposed victims have no idea who I am and are not stalking me.

When I had an apartment last year, there was never a time when the thought that someone could break in was far from my mind.  I could look out my window at almost any time and see stalkers circling the building or parked right below my apartment.  

The conglomerate never stops telling the world that I am a bad, dirty person who deserves worse than I have already gotten.  

A couple of times, I called 911 about vehicles that were stalking me.  On one of those occasions, the police stood around talking and laughing with the stalker until I walked away; the stalker drove past me again a few minutes later. The other time that I called 911 about someone who was stalking me in my apartment development and whom I saw when I was a few minutes from my apartment building, the call was responded to by police officers who brought an ambulance and paramedics with them to take me to the hospital for a psychiatric evaluation.  I was able to avoid being taken to the hospital on that day, but not on the day that the police liaison for Braintree Village, where my apartment was, showed up at my apartment at the request of the property management for Braintree Village.  He brought his supervisor with him, and then paramedics and an ambulance brought me to an Emergency Room from which I was committed to a mental hospital by a psychiatric clinician who coughed at me throughout her interview of me.  Braintree Village then sent me an eviction letter while I was in the hospital, claiming that I was violating my lease by videotaping maintenance workers and other stalkers and by asking if there were cameras in my apartment.

Even though Darren Wilson went into hiding for his life, what the media has said about him hasn't resulted in search results for his name that are like the search results for my name.  The first page of Yahoo search results for his name even show a Facebook support page for him:


That is a picture from today of part of the first page of Yahoo search results for Darren Wilson.

The conglomerate promotes sexual harassment, stalking, voyeurism, child molestation and murder.  It is promoting the creation of a world in which the only people who can protect themselves from crime or get the criminals who frighten or otherwise harm them punished are rich people.


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, April 11, 2015 @ 10:09 a.m.