Monday, April 13, 2015

Gender inequality with clothing

April 13, 2015

Men walk around in public without shirts on all the time, in the summer and for informal sports.  For doing this, they are not usually treated as if they are asking to have people say lewd things to them, make lewd gestures toward them, think of them and treat them as if they are stupid or worthy of ridicule or unworthy to be serious partners and fathers, or sexually assault them.  That is not to say that a man who walks around without a shirt on is never understood to be interested in getting sexual attention; he is, and he is not socially punished for that as long as he is not somewhere that requires him to wear a shirt.

All I want to be able to do is wear shorts and a tank top, and even a bathing suit, this summer, without being treated by the conglomerate and people who are influenced by the conglomerate as if I am asking to be harassed, stalked, videotaped voyeuristically, or raped in person.

I should never have been made to feel that I had to shave my head in 2013 to prove that I wasn't trying to look too pretty, whatever that means.  When I made myself ugly, the conglomerate ridiculed me for being old and ugly, and the conglomerate DIDN'T stop promoting the SICK, SADISTIC, ILLEGAL videos of me or telling the world to continue to voyeuristically videotape me.

I have been made to endure what nobody should ever have to endure; nobody could endure it.  The conglomerate has sought to take every ounce of normality and freedom from my life, and the conglomerate continues to behave as if I deserve everything it has done to me and worse.


Copyright L. Kochman, April 13, 2015 @ 9:14 p.m.