Friday, April 17, 2015

Psychiatric control

April 17, 2015

I was just told that all of the nurses have been told that my medication has to be moved to the nurses' station at the front of the unit, and that I am not allowed to take medication in the medication room that is on the other side of the unit.

The medication room affords some privacy, and I have often sat in that room with whomever the afternoon/evening nurse is, after taking meds, and talked about what was happening at the unit.

Every effort is being made to destroy my ability to build a support system at this unit.  I am systematically being turned into an example of what happens to female patients who insist that their rights be respected.

What my medication being moved to the nurses' station also means is that anyone who works in that office will be able to look at it and find out what it is.  I am being deliberately degraded through every possible means.


Copyright L. Kochman, April 17, 2015 @ 5:38 p.m.