Sunday, August 30, 2015

"Cowspiracy"

August 30, 2015





That's the Web address of an article whose search result is one of the first Yahoo search results for Leonardo DiCaprio.

What a sad and stupid waste of time everything that the conglomerate has done for the past five years has been.  Even if I were fat, Mr. DiCaprio couldn't hurt my feelings by saying that I was.

How and why did this man ever think that he was in love with me?  Even after all this time, he has no idea what I'm like or what my values are.  He really thinks I'm going to feel pain because he's calling me fat?  The unbelievably trivial and vicious mindset of him and of people like him; how and why do they get the opportunities to make the world think anything?

Jealousy of models?  Is that what he thinks has prompted the contrast that I have illustrated a few times between the way that he is treated and the way that I am treated? I don't care how many models he dates!

I am stymied at every productive thing that I try to do, while he gets congratulated and admired for things that I would be condemned for.  Even though he probably has no idea how many people he has slept with, and has made no secret of his many conquests, he is respected and rewarded by people who have turned my life into a sick joke.  That's what I've been trying to elucidate for people; the total hypocrisy of the persecution to which I have been relentlessly subjected since 2010, which was when I rejected him for being so disrespectful, so ignorant, and so full of himself.

"Cowspiracy."  The clothing sizes that I can wear range from size 2 to size 6.  If I'm exercising a lot, I'm sometimes even a size 0.  Even if I weren't thin, I could never care about the taunts that this man thinks cut to the core of every woman. That he has the power to cut away my human rights; that's what I care about.  That's what the entire battle has been about.


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, August 30, 2015 @ 4:09 p.m.