Friday, August 28, 2015

Robert Pattinson

August 28, 2015

I'm sure that it doesn't happen that often that you fail at making someone whom you want to be attracted to you to feel that way.  What you can't do is make someone make the decision to date you, or to provide you with a relationship to walk into after you have damaged the relationship you were already in when you decided to pursue other people.

The conglomerate's invasions of privacy and its hysterical, self-serving hyperbole have propelled it to make a lot of predictions that get proved false over and over.

Nobody has the right to invade my privacy and then to blame me when the expectations that he or she created based on what he or she observed through those privacy invasions aren't realized.  

This is MY blog.  I write things to it from MY phone.  I listen to music from MY phone.  Everything that I do with MY phone is something to which other people have no rights, no matter how much the conglomerate's dehumanizing propaganda has caused all sorts of people to think that everything about me is the property of anyone who can gain access to it, even when that access is illegally or sleazily obtained.


Copyright L. Kochman, August 28, 2015 @ 3:07 p.m./addition @ 3:10 p.m./edited @ 4:51 p.m.