Sunday, August 30, 2015

Zac Efron and Robert Pattinson

August 30, 2015

Sarcasm Alert:

Please fight over me.  That sounds like fun!  There's no chance that any of us will get angry at each other, and your girlfriends will love it!

The conglomerate will passionately, truly love it, and will love to blame me for it, which will make so many fabulous things happen!  There's another Presidential election next year; a fight between you over me is all fabulous timing!  

I want to have to worry about that sort of thing!  I want people to hate me!  I want to be homeless and unemployed and the victim of harassment, stalking and voyeurism forever!

One of the things that is the least dangerous for me about the possibility of you fighting over me is that you both have multicultural girlfriends!  That you're both hitting on me is not at all making many of the mostly black staff at the Pine Street Inn want to find reasons to permanently suspend services for me at the Pine Street Inn so that I can live on the streets of Boston this winter!  It's also making them want to stop the problem of me being emotionally abused at the shelter!  

If I can't stay at the Pine Street Inn, I will have to leave the state, which also means that I will lose the support system that I do have and also that I won't be able to get financial help from the Boston area agencies that pay for some of the initial costs of getting an apartment; it would really help me if all of that were ruined for me!

Everyone knows that all I want is a rich person to take care of me; thanks for helping to make that option one of my only options!

Thanks for caring, and for helping to improve my quality of life!


End of Sarcasm Alert



Copyright L. Kochman, August 30, 2015 @ 10:23 a.m./additions @ 10:39 a.m.