Sunday, August 30, 2015

Just like Leonardo DiCaprio at the Pine Street Inn!

August 30, 2015

I went to the front desk because my ticket number was called during the bed lottery.  The male employee who persistently harasses me was sitting on a chair in front of the front desk.  When he saw me, he got up and conspicuously blew his nose, and then did the grunt-cough that thousands have done to sexually harass women and girls ever since Leonardo DiCaprio published a YouTube collection in 2010 of parts of his movies, the first montage of which had less than a few seconds of a movie that showed him coughing, to indicate that, although he had never met me, he was sure that my vagina smelled bad.

When I went back to my chair, a homeless woman did a loud vomit-cough.

These were not the first people who have harassed me today.


Copyright L. Kochman, August 30, 2015 @ 3:44 p.m.