Monday, August 31, 2015

Zac Efron

August 31, 2015

Nobody wins them all.

Except for me; I always win at everything that I try to do.  That's a known fact.

It was probably what you called your skateboard business that destined your movie for a bad start; that and all the other mean and disrespectful things that you've done that you always know I'm going to hate before you do them.

Those things add up after a while.  That's probably something about life that you don't know.  The conglomerate really is bad; it's not just mean, it's anti-thought.  Your industry already didn't encourage its employees to develop intellectually or emotionally before the conglomerate happened.  Your judgment and your ability to distinguish the quality of things are not what they would be at the age you are now if you'd had a better life.

I'm not gloating; I'm really not.  I know that failure hurts.  I don't think that your life had to take the path that it has for these 5 years.  All of your abuse of me and other people has shown me how unfamiliar you are with the things that I know are important.  It's not even just that you're abusive toward me; you seem to assume that everything that I say is wrong because I said it.  You don't seem to appreciate my capabilities at all.

I have those capabilities because I didn't grow up in a place that depends on people's stupidity to function.  


What happened to this person?



I have always liked that picture, just because you seemed happy about something other than being mean about other people.  It looks like a picture of someone who's in the process of growing up.

I could always also see the beginnings of unhealthy and unkind egotism in your face in that picture, which seems to be part of being a male movie star for a lot of people.  Mostly, though, it looks like a picture of health and love of life, not attachment to the sordid things and outrageous deceptions that the conglomerate has inflicted on the world.

I got the picture from the Internet.



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, August 31, 2015 @ 6:32 p.m.