Sunday, August 30, 2015

Truce? For the sake of the world!

August 30, 2015








Those are pictures from today of part of a Huffington Post article from July 24, 2014 called "Is It Okay To Call Leonardo DiCaprio Fat?"

It's been five years already!  What are we going to be saying to each other when we're 50?  60?  

"Call me a moron, you stupid b----!  At least I have all my teeth!"

"I have all my teeth!  If you weren't such a narcissistic idiot, you would have started taking better care of your teeth before you were 40, and then you would also have all of your teeth!"

"Nobody cares about my teeth!"

"Obviously, you don't!  What do you do, borrow your girlfriend's Disney character toothbrush once a week?"

"You're just jealous, you fat, withered hag!"

"Yeah, I'm jealous of you.  I'm jealous of someone who uses the words 'fat' and 'withered' to describe the same person in one sentence.  You never do know when you're being funny."

"You're only getting the last word because you wrote all this!"

"That's a lie!"



___________________________________


I will continue to protest the conglomerate's agenda and the behavior of the people who promote that agenda. Perhaps we could reduce the personal slurs to the level of cold and civilized hostility as much as possible.



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, August 30, 2015 @ 4:40 p.m.


I don't choose excerpts or supporting information for code purposes.


Copyright L. Kochman, August 31, 2015 @ 7:47 a.m.