Saturday, June 27, 2015

Being homeless is fab!

June 27, 2015

It's not stressful, or tiring, or loud.  I have lied about all of that, and my conscience won't allow me to lie about it any more.

I want to be homeless for the rest of my life!  Thanks, conglomerate!  A homeless woman didn't just cough when she walked past me!  Homelessness is AWESOME!



This is the backpack that I carry around all day!  It's light!  I'm glad that there are never enough lockers for all the homeless people, so I have to have it on my back for hours!  That's one of the many things that makes me be in a good mood at the end of every day, and even throughout the day!  I wake up every morning breathless with anticipation about being able to put it in my back again, and then get stalked and harassed everywhere!

I am certainly to be envied!  I know that lots of people would like to live the way I do, and I just happen to be more fortunate than they are!

I can't help the background of the picture of my backpack; this is the only sentence on this page that isn't sarcastic!


Copyright L. Kochman, June 27, 2015 @ 6:57 p.m./additions @ 7:05 p.m./addition @ 7:08 p.m.