Tuesday, June 30, 2015

The conglomerate's sickening corruption.

June 30, 2015






Those are pictures from today of the most recent posts at Michelle Obama's FLOTUS Twitter page.

In 2010, someone scummy with a video camera followed me when I went for a walk with a guy.  I didn't know it at the time, but I was filmed making out with the guy.  The scummy person got video of the guy getting me off, at night, with my back against a tree in a park.

That's what all the conglomerate's "park" and "tree" references are about.

The "g" references are about the G-spot.

"Find Your Park" means finding the video that scummy person filmed, wherever it is on the Internet.

The parents of these Girl Scouts should sue the White House.


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, June 30, 2015 @ 5:52 p.m./addition @ 6:11 p.m.