Monday, June 29, 2015

Ellen DeGeneres

June 29, 2015

Do you really think that Taylor Swift's fans are the "most devoted" that you've ever seen?

What about the stalkers that the conglomerate has created for me?  The people who follow me around Boston in cars whose license plates proclaim that they have either seen or want to see illegal video of me in the shower and the bathroom?  The people who show their interest in molesting children?  The conglomerate likes to think of those people as "fans" rather than as criminals whom the conglomerate has either created or encouraged, doesn't it?

The conglomerate also likes to encourage people such as Taylor Swift's fans to think of me as a bad or ridiculous person who deserves lifelong contempt.  I have noticed that.

Taylor Swift's fans tend to be young, which is probably the reason that the conglomerate wants to brainwash them into thinking that everything I say is wrong.  Most of those fans, I'm sure, don't realize how many celebrity women tried, with the conglomerate's help, to replicate the situation that the conglomerate accused me of deliberately trying to create and for which it condemned me to what is essentially a slow death; putting myself at the center of the attentions of 4 actors.  Leonardo DiCaprio, Jake Gyllenhaal, Robert Pattinson, and Zac Efron.

I have never met any of those actors.  Taylor Swift dated Jake Gyllenhaal.  She also put a lot of effort into trying to be Zac Efron's girlfriend.  Isn't there a recent picture of her wearing a shirt that said "I want to live on an island?"



That's the Web address of the Yahoo page that corresponds with a search of the term "taylor swift I want to live on an island."

To say that I'm tired of the conglomerate's catty behavior is putting it mildly.  It's not just hypocritical of the conglomerate, it's poisoning my life and is life-threatening to me.

Copyright L. Kochman, June 29, 2015 @ 5:00 p.m./addition @ 5:02 p.m.