Sunday, June 28, 2015

Robert Pattinson, you're hot.

June 28, 2015

You always were.

I feel that I should discourage people from expecting me to address things such as, (apparently?), marriage proposals on social media that I have to decipher from images.

This page is not going to help me be less famous, is it?  I'm getting that feeling, unfortunately.

I don't want to date or marry a movie star or other celebrity.  It's just not the life that I want.  The only one that I ever really did want to marry was Zac Efron, who almost always has a girlfriend and who has also turned out to be horribly, morally flawed.  Even if he were single and stopped being evil, I would not want to date or marry him.  


Copyright L. Kochman, June 28, 2015 @ 11:19 a.m./addition @ 2:48 p.m.

____________________

June 28, 2015

Why does this happen to me?

Five years of trying to be nice to these people; it is always the same.






Those are pictures that I just took of Robert Pattinson's Instagram.  


Copyright, L. Kochman, June 28, 2015 @ 4:05 p.m./edited, with addition, June 29, 2015 @ 7:27 a.m.