Friday, June 26, 2015

The property management for Braintree Village lied to everyone.

June 26, 2015

During a private conversation at the third court hearing about Braintree Village's eviction case against me, one of the lawyers from Turk & Quijano told me that the property management had assured her that there were no hidden cameras in my apartment.  Braintree Village told the court that I was crazy and got me evicted that way; one of the things listed in the original eviction letter was that I had asked someone who worked for the property management if there were cameras in the apartment.

Paperwork that Turk & Quijano submitted to court said that there were no cameras in the apartment and that there never were cameras in the apartment.

The conglomerate knows that isn't true; there were hidden cameras in that apartment, placed there either by the property management or by someone who worked for the property management.

I don't appreciate this series of ads that recently started to appear on public trains:



Not only did the property management for Braintree Village never have a reason to bring an eviction case against me, I was the victim the entire time, of the property management's abuse.

Copyright L. Kochman, June 26, 2015 @ 1:18 p.m.