Monday, June 29, 2015

Nightmares in my apartment

June 29, 2015

When I was in the apartment at Braintree Village, from March of 2013 to February of 2015, I had some of the worst nightmares that I have ever had in my life.  The only one that was as bad from another time in my life was a nightmare that I had the first time that I was in a psychiatric unit, the summer that I turned 18.  That nightmare was a car accident that ended with the image of a friend hanging out of a car door, dead, with blood pouring from her mouth.  It was not something that had happened in real life.

I don't remember much from the nightmares that I had at Braintree Village.  There weren't many of them.  I know there was one in which I was being physically tortured.

The conglomerate enjoyed watching me while I slept, through the hidden cameras to which the comglomerate somehow got a live feed to watch me in real time.  I was ridiculed about it frequently.


Copyright L. Kochman, June 29, 2015@ 4:15 p.m.