Friday, June 26, 2015

YouTube

June 26, 2015

I published several pages every day at past WordPress blogs, for at least a year, saying that I had no control over how things are presented at YouTube.  The names that other users gave to videos, the numbers, the colors, and everything else; there's nothing I can do about them.  If I were to spend all day searching for videos at YouTube that nobody could interpret as having code meanings, much of the time I wouldn't be able to find anything at all.

Nobody has the right to invade my privacy by hacking my phone and expect that I will spend my time cowering in fear of what the invaders will say about what I read, listen to or watch.  If I have something to say, I'll say it, in so many words, without cowardly code.

Copyright L. Kochman, June 26, 2015 @ 7:23 a.m.