Monday, June 29, 2015

The Whispers

June 29, 2015

My hypothesis about why the show was given that name;

Weeks ago?  Months ago?  I read a story online about Leonardo DiCaprio and Rihanna.  Many celebrities don't seem to know how to date each other without having a large part of their emotional lives revolve around me, which is very unpleasant for me.

After reading the story, I searched the word "whisper" at YouTube.  I was thinking of the song from the Romeo and Juliet soundtrack that starts with what sounds like a child singing.  I don't know the name of the song.  It's high-pitched and it would depend on your mood whether you considered it sweet or scary; scary like what you might hear if you were having a nervous breakdown.

The conglomerate has my phone hacked.  "The Whispers" was named what it is because I am so thoroughly vilified by the conglomerate that, despite its literally continuous, around-the-clock crimes against me, it never stops seeking ways to portray me as an evil person.


Copyright L. Kochman, June 29, 2015 @ 5:33 p.m.