Friday, March 27, 2015

Governments, please stop the YMCA.

March 27, 2015

I know that everyone who works for the government is busy.  I want to do what I'm able to do to be sure that as many people as possible who can do something immediately about stopping crime see the video of what happened at the YMCA on March 23, 2015.  That's why I'm going to publish a page every day for a while with the Web address of that video.




I have said before that I have no control over how Web addresses are configured.

The YMCA has treated me as if I am a criminal because I have objected to harassment, stalking, voyeurism and child molestation.  No child is safe at any YMCA, and no member of any YMCA is safe from being videotaped in a YMCA locker room or bathroom.

If something isn't done to stop it, these crimes will be happening everywhere, not just at the YMCA.


Copyright L. Kochman, March 27, 2015 @ 9:13 a.m.