Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Stop the New York Times!

March 25, 2015

The New York Times also has my phone hacked, and is using the information from my phone that it has illegally collected to encourage conglomerate bullying of me.



That's a picture of Zac Efron's Twitter page, showing his last few Tweets.  Because I know that a lot of people hack my phone, sometimes I'll film videos with my phone in which I talk about my objections to the behavior of conglomerate supporters.  I filmed some angry videos about Ryan Phillippe several days ago; the conglomerate's response was to show all sorts of support for him.  He even got an interview with Larry King, for which the decor promoted voyeurism and child abuse.



That's a picture from today of Ryan Phillippe's Twitter page, showing his last few Tweets.

I saw Zac Efron's Twitter page a few days ago, and filmed some angry videos about that, also.




Those are pictures from today of part of the first page of the website for the New York Times.

My father's name is Frank.  I never had sexual contact with my father; it seems to me that the conglomerate not only wants to imply that I did, it also is trying to promote voyeurism and child molestation.







Those are pictures from today of the article about the sex talk.

Do the parents of the first girl named in the article know that the New York Times has publicized her name with the code intention of making it seem as if voyeurism and child abuse are normal things that minors should be persuaded to accept and to think are normal?

Does Julie Metzger know how the New York Times used its article about her?

Do the police know that the author of the article is a mother who perhaps should be questioned about the appropriateness of her relationship with her progeny?



That's another picture from today of part of the first page of the website for the New York Times.

There has to be a way to put a stop to the behavior of this evil newspaper, and other media sources like it.


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, March 25, 2015 @ 2:20 p.m.