Monday, March 23, 2015

YMCA: voyeurism and child molestation

March 23, 2015

I just got my things from my locker at the YMCA.

This is the Web address of video that I just filmed in the lobby of the Wang YMCA in Boston, where I had gotten my things from my locker under the supervision of a YMCA employee, as required by the Director of Operations, who has treated me like a criminal:




What I filmed were additions that the corporate YMCA has made to the lobby since the last time that I was there.

No child is safe at any YMCA, and voyeurism is likely to happen in all YMCA locker rooms and bathrooms from now on.

I have said before that it's YouTube that created the Web addresses for videos that I publish; I have no control over what the addresses are like.


Copyright L. Kochman, March 23, 2015 @ 2:17 p.m.