Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The unintelligent diss

March 25, 2015


It adds injury to insult, particularly when you know that you have wasted time on scolionophobic people who can't even insult you accurately, articulately, or with a gutter-free mentality.

Ryan Phillippe started implying that I'm a troll a few weeks ago.  

He has my phone hacked, doesn't he?  Also, at no time since I started to pay attention to him in 2013 has he ever stopped publicly posting degrading things about me.  It seems to me that he is far trollier than I am, as is everybody else who behaves the way that he does.

I don't even know how many times I have printed the words "Please, nobody ever hack my phone."  People who insist on hacking my phone are commiting a crime with the motivation of trying to find out what I'm thinking, aren't they?  Is there a reason that I should treat habitual intruders of my life with more concern for their feelings than they have both for my feelings and my rights?

It is also painful to observe the intellectual corruption and commitment to sordid behavior demonstrated by the New York Times.  That newspaper, and every other conglomerate participant, never stop feeding the pomposity of the rich, famous and vacuous, knowing how much the ignorant percentage of the public worships Hollywood.  "Be idiots," the conglomerate tells the world.  "Don't you want to be like the stars we support?"  It's much easier to get idiots to give you their children to rape.


Copyright L. Kochman, March 25, 2015 @ 3:49 p.m./addition @ 4:06 p.m.