Saturday, March 21, 2015

Stop playing politics with people's lives, Mr. President.

March 21, 2015


There have been two hangings of black men in public places in the South in less than a year, yet President Obama wants someone with the last name of Lynch to be Attorney General.

The picture is of his weekly address, which is at the first page of the White House's official website today.  He wore a purple, dotted tie for the speech.

One of the reasons that I stopped writing at a WordPress blog was that it was difficult to publish pictures at that blog with my phone.  I don't know why it's much less difficult to publish pictures at a Blogger blog; it is, though.  I can't help the way that Blogger configures its Web addresses; I'm sure that configuration predates the formation of the conglomerate.

The President has a lot of ties, doesn't he?  He had to wear that one?

I am weary of trying to fix the way that other people think of me and present me to the world.  I wish that everyone, particularly the people in power, would just spend their time doing what they're supposed to be doing.


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, March 21, 2015 @ 11:37 a.m.