Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Pop-Tarts and the death of civilization

March 25, 2015

Who at Kellogg makes the decisions about what it is appropriate to put on boxes of Pop-Tarts?


That is a picture from today of the side of a box of Pop-Tarts.


"amazeballs?"

It's also a conglomerate joke that my breasts are flat; that's the joke the conglomerate makes about my breasts  when the conglomerate isn't trying to make the world think that I have size D breasts.

The conglomerate also thinks that it's funny that it obtained voyeuristic video of me in the shower when I was menstruating.

Who is going to stop all of this?

I can't believe what is happening.

How many inappropriate advertisements are children and the people who want to abuse children seeing every day?  Thousands.

Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, March 25, 2015 @ 2:44 p.m./addition @ 2:46 p.m.