Monday, March 23, 2015

The truly disgusting New York Times

March 23, 2015



That is a picture from today of part of the first page of the website for the New York Times.

This morning, I called the New York Times's toll-free number.  I left a voicemail saying that I thought it might be that some of the worse people at the New York Times might be hacking my phone and then prominently referencing their illegal findings with code stories.  I said that, yesterday, I had recorded some videos with my phone in which I talked about what I do to stop my nearly-constant suicidal feelings about the conglomerate's behavior from overtaking me.  Today, before I called the New York Times, I had looked at their website and seen that there was an article about physician-assisted suicide on the first page of the website.

I also said that, while I think that physician-assisted suicide should be an option for people with terminal illnesses, I questioned the timing of the placement of the article.

The article doesn't seem to be on the first page of the New York Times's website now.  I don't know if the articles that are shown in the picture I just took of the website were there this morning; if they took the place of the article about assisted suicide, then perhaps I shouldn't have called.


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, March 23, 2015 @ 5:31 p.m.