Wednesday, June 24, 2015

27KBC on the sanitary supply trash can in a women's restroom at 1035 Cambridge Street in Cambridge

January 24, 2015



I walked into the stall and that's what it looked like.  The lid was up, the writing was visible.

I have an appointment at this building this morning.  How many people who had no reason to know that, such as the U.S. Postal Service worker who had his truck parked in the parking lot when I got to this address, knew, and created this situation?  How many people have my phone hacked and are listening to all of my conversations, reading my email, looking at my bank account, watching everything that I do with my phone all the time, and planning stalking and voyeurism for where and when I'll be every day?


Copyright L. Kochman, June 24, 2015 @ 9:54 a.m.