Wednesday, September 30, 2015

"Big Bambu" doesn't seem to think that I'll go to the police about him.

September 30, 2015







Those are pictures from today of messages that the cyberstalker "Big Bambu" has continued to send to my YouTube blog, "Please don't kill me."

I don't live in a pretend world, although the world that I live in does have a lot of sad things.  Also, he is not the first person who has tried to use my blogs to get attention for himself by abusing me, so what does that say about him?

It might take me a while to get around to going to the police about him, because I have other things that I need to do and it will probably take a while to figure out how to give the police a way to contact him and to tell him to leave me alone.  I would also rather that YouTube just block him from my blog so that I don't have to deal with him anymore, so I might work on that first. 

I don't want Big Bambu to write to me anymore.  He is also not the first person to try to defend his disgusting treatment of me by saying that my blog is publicly accessible, so he can write whatever he wants to it.  People who use the publicly accessible phone numbers and addresses of other people to harass and stalk those people can't defend their behavior by saying that their targets are asking for abuse by having phone numbers and living somewhere, or that their targets are crazy for objecting to being abused.


Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, September 30, 2015 @ 8:20 a.m.