Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Read all about Sofia Vergara's wedding to someone who hit on her through magazines when she was engaged to someone else!

September 30, 2015




That's a picture from today of the front cover of the Fall 2015 issue of Martha Stewart Weddings magazine.

Ms. Vergara is in a custody battle over embryos that she created and had frozen with her ex-fiancé.  It doesn't seem that her relationship with that ex-fiancé was a casual one.

Personally, I think that her ex-fiancé is being unreasonable.  If she doesn't want the embryos that she created with him to be implanted in a surrogate, then the embryos should be terminated. What is her ex-fiancé planning to do, create children with the embryos even though she doesn't want them and then sue her for child support?  Even if he's not planning to try to get money from her for them, how will those children feel, growing up with a famous biological mother who famously didn't want them to be born?

She's quite clearly not that nice of a person, so it's not surprising that she doesn't tend to date nice men.






Those are pictures from today of the first part of the Twitter account of the man to whom she is engaged.






That's a picture from today of the latest post at Ms. Vergara's Instagram.  I'm sure that she meant it as a joke.  However, I don't appreciate how often the conglomerate likes to try to humiliate me as part of its jokes.  I don't feel humiliated, because I know that what's happening to me is not my fault.  However, I understand that they are trying to humiliate me, and that makes me angry.

The conglomerate has a lenient standard for its own behavior and for the behavior of the people who promote its agenda, and is mercilessly and hypocritically punitive toward me.



Copyright, with noted exceptions, September 30, 2015 @ 12:35 p.m.