Sunday, September 27, 2015

Human rights lawyers arrested in China

September 27, 2015




That is a picture from today of part of an article about China, from the September 24-September 30 issue of the free newspaper, The Epoch Times.

This is the first that I have heard about human rights lawyers being arrested in China this year.  I don't read the major newspapers every day; however, it seems to me that there are a lot of things that have gotten reported by news stations and on the front pages of major newspapers that were less important than the arrests of innocent people in China. Human rights lawyers are not the only targets of those arrests.

While I was writing this page, a man walked past me and coughed loudly and repeatedly.

I don't choose excerpts or supporting information for code purposes.  



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, September 27, 2015 @ 10:28 p.m.