Monday, September 28, 2015

I have written and talked about it honestly when the conglomerate's torture of me has caused me to be out of control.

September 28, 2015

I was then accused of the conglomerate of "bragging" about my behavior, when what I was doing was trying to accurately document everything that's happened.

I have also tried to change the way that I deal with stalkers.  I don't confront them nearly as often as I used to; I write or talk about them from what I sometimes incorrectly judge to be a safe distance and then I leave as quickly as I'm able.  After an entire day of being coughed at, there are times when I lose my temper, but I do that a lot less often than I did for at least the first 3 years of the conglomerate's torture.

I don't lie about what happens during the incidents that I write about.


Copyright L. Kochman, September 28, 2015 @ 11:14 a.m.