Sunday, September 27, 2015

The conglomerate continues its assaults on my ability to get a place to live.

September 27, 2015

This is how I got evicted; the conglomerate, illegally invading my privacy, saw every Internet search of apartment listings that I did, and attacked me over everything that it could possibly construe as code. There were, and are, entire towns where I don't even consider living because of what the towns are called:  Milford, Haverhill, Fall River, to name a few.

I had an agreement with the property management of my last apartment after the third court hearing that I'd find another place to live in three months, and then I wouldn't get evicted and I would have a neutral reference.  The conglomerate's constant attacks on me and its vicious scrutiny of my apartment search, and my knowledge of the way that the conglomerate would torture me about whatever it could think of about the address or number of whatever apartment I could find caused me not to be able to find a place to live within the three-month time that I had.  I actually saw a nice apartment that I could have had; however, it was number 306 and I thought that I shouldn't take it.


All of that is in addition to the fact that the property management of the apartment from which I got evicted tortured me mercilessly.  Its maintenance people stalked me, its newsletters were full of abuse toward me and also did a lot if promotion of child molestation.  It did nothing to discourage the stalkers who drove through the neighborhood at all hours.  Either the property management or people who worked for it put HIDDEN AND ILLEGAL CAMERAS all over the apartment, and the conglomerate attacked me about what it saw through those cameras, even though I never changed or used the toilet or took a shower without turning the lights off during the entire time that I lived in that apartment.  

The property management of that apartment had me committed to a mental hospital and then sent me the first eviction notice.  I had kept the apartment totally clean and paid my rent in advance.  The property management and its lawyers LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING!  After the second court hearing, it seemed to me that it wasn't safe to live in a place that was managed by such bad people, so I signed the agreement at the third court hearing to find another apartment within three months.  The conglomerate prevented me from finding another apartment then and I got evicted in Febraury of 2014.  

I've been homeless since then, and the conglomerate is still trying to prevent me from getting a place to live.



Copyright L. Kochman, September 27, 2015 @ 7:30 a.m.