Wednesday, September 30, 2015

This is getting annoying.

September 30, 2015





That's a picture from today of part of the first page of the Yahoo website.

I haven't used Yahoo that often over the past weeks.  When I don't use that search engine, I don't have to look at the many inane things that it puts on its front page.

What I have noticed when I've used it lately is that someone seems to be using "Dear Abby" captions in a snide way about me.

I'm nobody's mother-in-law; if I were, my son or daughter would either be a very young husband or wife or I would have been very young when he or she was born.

Obviously, no matter how "needy" I get, it's never enough to prompt me to steal someone's boyfriend or husband.  

As for drama; I don't ask for all of the attention that I get.  The conglomerate has lived in a hysteria of hatred about me for more than 5 years; I wouldn't want all of that attention even if it were positive attention.




Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, September 30, 2015 @ 8:02 a.m.