Sunday, September 27, 2015

Tortured into hysteria

September 27, 2015

For most of the first two years that I was homeless in the Boston area, from 2011 to 2013, I didn't have any money at all.  I used my last paycheck from the job that I had for a couple of weeks when I was living at a homeless shelter in Vermont, where the shower-voyeurism started, to buy a tape recorder.  That's how I got the tape recorder, which I used to document what happened every day.  I published the recordings at blogs at the first free, voice-publication website that I found and could quickly understand how to use.

I mean that I literally had no money; I didn't have a dollar.  Because I had no money for transportation, I walked everywhere.  Every day, I saw all the cars and trucks that either were stalking me or were promoting the conglomerate's agenda or that I understandably was concerned were doing those things.

Every day was like yesterday, and worse.

I wanted to be employed, but I was concerned that:

-I was so stigmatized by the conglomerate that nobody would want to hire me.

-Anyone who did hire me would be threatened by the conglomerate, and probably have his or her phone, email, and bank account hacked.  Fake road projects would happen in front of the business.  My employer would be terrorized.

-I would be harassed at work, by the boss, other employees, and/or customers, until I got fired.

I did obtain employment, and everything happened the way that I was concerned that it would, and worse.  The only thing that I can't know is whether the privacy of my employers was invaded by the conglomerate; probably, it was.



Copyright L. Kochman, September 27, 2015 @ 8:14 a.m.