Saturday, September 26, 2015

While the conglomerate gears up to attack me all day

September 26, 2015


At 3:00 a.m., a homeless woman in the lobby started coughing.  She stopped after about 10 minutes.

At 4:15, everyone in the lobby had to get up.

I went to a chair to try to sleep.  A woman who was sitting a few chairs away from me was talking to herself, so I moved to another chair on the other side of the lobby.

A homeless woman who mostly doesn't talk at all and coughs incessantly to harass people sat a couple of seats away from me.  Another homeless woman, the one who was coughing at 3:00 a.m., sat one chair away from me and started coughing again.

I moved to the other side of the lobby again.  Now I can hear the woman who's talking to herself and the woman who was coughing at 3:00 this morning, and the payphone in the lobby just rang.


Copyright L. Kochman, September 26, 2015 @ 5:11 a.m.