Sunday, September 27, 2015

The next conglomerate-supported, stalker star

September 27, 2015












Those are pictures from today of messages that "Big Bambu" has continued to send to my YouTube blog.

I have had the settings of my YouTube blog set to block all comments since I started that blog.  I have also blocked this specific user.  I have also contacted YouTube about him.  I don't know how he is continuing to write to me, and it also seems to me that he has my phone hacked and also that he knows that I'm not crazy and that he is enjoying all of the conglomerate attention that he's getting.

It was the White House hacking my phone and then publishing encouragement for this stalker at the first page of the White House's website that started the high profile, ongoing conglomerate support for this stalker.



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, September 27, 2015 @ 7:46 a.m.