Sunday, September 27, 2015

It's bad business for the movie industry for so many people not to be homeless.

September 28, 2015

I know this because I was the only person in the movie theater, watching the previews for movies that have mean and stupid jokes about me and PEOPLE FROM MY PAST WHO CAN'T HELP IT THAT THEY KNEW ME!

As for the jokes about me;  the joke about the hair that looks like pubic hair on the head of a woman who is having chemotherapy is the sort of thing that someone like Drew Barrymore, a woman born and raised in highly paid captivity, would think is funny instead of disgusting and degrading.

Other than that, it wasn't that bad to be in the theater.  I could take my shoes off and put my feet on the back of the chair in front of me.  I could laugh loudly at everything that I thought was funny, and be the kind of person who is a nuisance when there are other people trying to watch a movie.  I COULD have done those things; I admit nothing.


Copyright L. Kochman, September 27, 2015 @ 2:14 a.m.