Wednesday, September 30, 2015

People like "Big Bambu" serve a purpose for me.

September 30, 2015


They illustrate how vicious the behavior that the conglomerate causes is.

Big Bambu's behavior is blatantly, literally offensive, emotionally abusive, lewd and invasive.  No interpretation from me is needed to illustrate how horrible his behavior is.  He also illustrates what many people feel about and how they treat people who have ever been diagnosed as having a mental illness.  Discrimination against people who have been diagnosed with a mental illness at any time in their lives has never been recognized for what it is the way that other discrimination has; it permeates society and makes everyone who has ever been diagnosed with a mental illness vulnerable to abuse.

I'm sure that he knows that I'm not delusional; however, he is not at all concerned about what anyone will think of him for the horrible things that he says about me.  Even if he did think that I was delusional, everything that he says would be horrible; what does it mean to stalk, sexually harass and verbally abuse someone whom you think is mentally ill?

I want him to leave me alone; if he doesn't, and if YouTube doesn't block him from writing to me, I will go to the police and ask them to contact him and to tell him to leave me alone.  Until he does leave me alone, I can document his horrible behavior toward me as another example of something that the conglomerate has deliberately inflicted on me. 


Copyright L. Kochman, September 30, 2015 @ 8:48 a.m.