Sunday, September 27, 2015

The studying that I did for the Just A Start biotechnology training program

September 27, 2015











I don't choose the Web addresses that videos get when I publish them at YouTube.


The Just A Start biotechnology training program is an academic year of training that is totally free for the people who are accepted to it.  It prepares its graduates to gain employment as lab assistants and for other biotechnology-based entry-level work.  During the orientation, they said that the average, starting pay for most of their graduates was over $14/hour.

It was a good opportunity for which I was entirely qualified and motivated, and which was denied to me because of the conglomerate's persecution of me.  I applied last year, also, and was not accepted then, either.  Last year, I applied past the deadline, so I didn't blame them for not accepting me; I was even grateful that they tested and interviewed me last year because I knew that it was nice of them to talk to me even though I was past the deadline.  However, that I applied for a second year in a row and did everything on time and even early, should have shown them that I was motivated.  It probably did, but the conglomerate's treatment of me is ruining everything that I try to do.  Either the conglomerate makes people hate me, or it terrifies them, and, either way, I am barely surviving every day.



Copyright, L. Kochman, September 27, 2015 @ 4:04 p.m.