Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Famous, female bullies

September 29, 2015






That's a picture from today of part of an online article from this year.


Every year, I am more grateful that I am not like women like this.  I know that they like to think to themselves, and to make other people think, that I'm a sad, famous wannabe who will only ever be famous for naked videos to which I never consented.

I didn't want to be famous at all; not by the time that I was in my late twenties.  I had gotten over the insecure, pathetic obsession that is understandable when naive teenagers have it and truly sad when adults have it.  The last thing that I would ever want is to be like these women.

Their lives are so truncated by their superficial way of thinking about the world that I don't even know if they can understand what I'm talking about.  I don't think of them as part of an "In" crowd.  I think of them as part of a vapid, deplorable gang of destructive, self-obsessed, vicious, stupid people.



Copyright, with noted exceptions, L. Kochman, September 29, 2015 @ 4:38 p.m.